80+ districts in California use Paper
5 reasons districts love Paper
1Expanded Learning Opportunities
- Close the gap between students who can and cannot access private tutoring.
- Students get unlimited, 24/7, personalized help from trained tutors in English, español, français, 普通話.
2Extended teacher bandwidth
- Tutors act as virtual TAs—reinforcing teachers' instruction and helping students learn at their own pace.
- Unlock time for teachers to focus on high-value work like content, grading, and relationships.
3Transparency and actionable insights
- Get full visibility into each student session through Paper’s analytics and reporting for teachers and administrators.
- Identify gaps in learning and the biggest opportunities for meaningful intervention.
4Seamless integration and privacy
- Provide secure, reliable support—Paper is CSPDA-approved.
- Snaps into your existing IT infrastructure (Clever, Classlink, Google SSO, etc.) for automated rostering and easy usage.
5No variable costs
- Budget easily with predictable, fixed costs for unlimited usage for students, teachers and administrators.
- Available with federal relief (CARES, CRRSA, ARP) or Title I funds.
Paper in action
"It was really exciting to think about a support system that could provide something for all kids, at any time of night, and give them the kind of targeted support that they need. For me, it was just a no-brainer."
"They’ve worked with us really well to integrate it so it feels really comfortable for the students. The deployment from the technical perspective was pretty easy—I really appreciate Paper's commitment to quality and privacy."