80+ districts in California use Paper
Val Verde USD
Santa Ana USD
Laguna Beach USD
La Cañada USD
San Jacinto USD
Santa Barbara USD
5 reasons districts love Paper
Expanded Learning Opportunities
- Close the gap between students who can and cannot access private tutoring
- Students get unlimited, 24/7, personalized help from trained tutors in English, español, français, 普通話.
Extended teacher bandwidth
- Tutors act as virtual TAs—reinforcing teachers' instruction and helping students learn at their own pace.
- Unlock time for teachers to focus on high-value work like content, grading, and relationships.
Transparency and actionable insights
- Get full visibility into each student session through Paper’s analytics and reporting for teachers and administrators.
- Identify gaps in learning and the biggest opportunities for meaningful intervention.
Seamless integration and privacy
- Provide secure, reliable support—Paper is CSPDA-approved.
- Snaps into your existing IT infrastructure (Clever, Classlink, Google SSO, etc.) for automated rostering and easy usage.
No variable costs
- Budget easily with predictable, fixed costs for unlimited usage for students, teachers and administrators.
- Available with federal relief (CARES, CRRSA, ARP) or Title I funds.