What you need to know about Paper
Paper is an Educational Support System provided by Fulton County Library System.
Students can use Paper for unlimited academic support in English and Spanish. It’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, meaning students can get help whenever they need, in a way that suits them.
What PAPER offers
- One-on-one chat-based academic support
- 24/7 - on demand - unlimited
- 100+ subjects
- Grades K – college (sophomore)
- Essay Review in under 24 hours
- Available in English, Spanish, French, and Mandarin
- Open 365 days a year
Who are PAPER’s tutors?
All Paper Tutors:
- Are Paper employees
- Have passed a background check
- Are trained by Paper to ensure students are getting the best support
How do students log on?
- Students login at app.paper.co using their library card number as their username and pin as a password
- When they login, they'll be prompted to add an email address to their account
- After they add their email address, they'll receive an email to verify their email address
- Students can then use the platform as much as they need!