Prepare for Testing Toolkit
- An overview of Paper and how to login
- Teacher lesson plans with student reproducibles
- Parent/Guardian tips and tricks in supporting students in using Paper to prepare for assessments
Paper provides an extra layer of support for students as they prepare for upcoming tests and exams—reinforcing teachers’ instruction and helping students reach their academic goals. Use this kit to create a study schedule and help set your students up for success this testing season with free 24/7 academic support.
Help your students gain foundational skills for assignments and assessments this spring.
Help your students prepare for spring assessments and end of year assignments/projects.
Help your students prepare for spring finals, end of year projects, and
Engage your community
Provide tips for testing season on social media
📣 Tap into your social circles on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to provide teachers and parents/guardians with tips on how to support students as they prepare for upcoming tests & exams by using Paper. The Paper team has created a social media kit with graphics and captions that you can share on your socials. To use the assets, simply:
- Download the image file and copy the post caption to your desktop or mobile device
- Upload the image fuel to the social platform of your choice, and paste the caption – or upload as an Instagram/Facebook story slide!
Sample post for instagram
📌 Tip: Be sure to tag Paper and your school district’s social accounts—including school administrators!
First time using Paper?
With Paper's tutors on your side, you can allocate your instructional time effectively knowing your students always have an extra helping hand to learn at their own pace.