Be the next WA district to provide unlimited 24/7 academic support
Paper is promoting equity and extending teacher bandwidth in Washington.
Watch Highline School Board approve Paper
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>
Washington districts with Paper
5 reasons WA districts trust Paper
Equitable access to tutors
- Close the gap between students who can and cannot access private tutoring.
- Students get unlimited, 24/7, personalized help from trained tutors in English, español, français, 普通話.
Expanded teacher support
- Tutors act as virtual TAs—reinforcing teachers' instruction and helping students learn at their own pace.
- Unlock time for teachers to focus on high-value work like content, grading, and relationships.
Transparency and data insights
- Get full visibility into each student session through Paper’s analytics and reporting for teachers and administrators.
- Identify gaps in learning and the biggest opportunities for meaningful intervention.
Seamless integration and privacy
- Provide secure, reliable support—Paper is WSDPA-approved.
- Snaps into your existing IT infrastructure (Clever, Classlink, Google SSO, etc.) for automated rostering and easy usage.
No variable costs
- Budget easily with predictable, fixed costs for unlimited usage for students, teachers and administrators.
- Available with federal relief (CARES, CRRSA, ARP) or Title I funds.